Monday, July 20, 2015

The New Democratic Party: Progressive Pablum, Pandering & Populism is Pestilence

The Democratic party and the progressive movement are eager to divide the country in terms of race, religion, income, religion and by gender. Divide and conquer. The new left's lust for power has many Orwellian features as seen in their word play known as political correctness in liberal circles and newspeak to historians.

 Progressive and neo-Marxist professors steeped in the anti-American writings of Howard Zinn  or various femi-Nazi authors for instance, indoctrinate  a generation of useless idiots to parrot their narratives.  Activist front groups are the only place of possible employment, outside of academia, for these victim-studies majors. Activist groups that are happy to utilize the youthful exuberance of the useful idiots and malcontents to divide, dis-inform and ultimately devour American society. Catchy slogans like forward, hope and change will be chanted so an intellectually lazy society won't hear the sounds of the swarming, progressive locusts.

Progressives play on emotions and the push to blame 'white privilege' or institutional racism is all the rage, when in fact, real examples of institutional racism codified into law are affirmative action in employment, and ironically, academia. The progressives actually are the racists.  and will continually use it as a wedge issue for decades to come.   For the latest example of how ludicrous the argument has become about race one only has to look at the darling of academia and the NAACP, Rachel Dolezal.

an excerpt from +CNN

Rachel Dolezal on being black: 'I didn't deceive anybody'
(CNN)Weeks after making headlines amid accusations that she is a white woman passing herself off as African-American, Rachel Dolezal says she is no longer confused about who she is. 
She is a black woman, she told Vanity Fair. 
"It's not something that I can put on and take off anymore," Dolezal said. "Like I said, I've had my years of confusion and wondering who I really (was) and why and how do I live my life and make sense of it all, but I'm not confused about that any longer. I think the world might be -- but I'm not." 
olezal stepped down as head of the Spokane, Washington, chapter of the NAACP in June over criticism that she's portrayed herself as black, even though her parents told a local newspaper that the 37-year-old was born white. She said then that she identified as black, and Dolezal maintains that she wasn't being deceptive.

"I just feel like I didn't mislead anybody; I didn't deceive anybody," Dolezal now says. "If people feel misled or deceived, then sorry that they feel that way, but I believe that's more due to their definition and construct of race in their own minds than it is to my integrity or honesty, because I wouldn't say I'm African-American, but I would say I'm black, and there's a difference in those terms."

The woman who touched off conversations about what constitutes race now says that the whole thing was a misunderstanding and that she is trying to work out how to proceed, having lost her job and friends over the scandal.
More on Rachel Dolezal


'Black Educators for Justice'


The 'progressives' at NetRoots Nation 2015







No comments:

Post a Comment